NOTE: If you have bbl or fat injected on hips or lats we suggest using this style AFTER your 6th-month post-op!
This faja may NOT Cover the complete butt section.
If you have big thighs the lace part may roll-up.
NON COMPRESSION TO THE BUTT
- Stylize abdomen and waist
- Bra built-in
- Has 6 rods to improve posture and shape the waist.
- Abdominal reinforcement for greater control of the abdomen.
- Opening with fabric flap on the crotch area
- 4 positions front clasp closure to adjust accordingly to your body needs
- Soft Lycra lining in contact with your skin.
- This Faja is ideal for use with a dress!
- Choose Extra High compression when you are in stage 3 (2-3Months Post-op) or if you feel that you are able to handle the extra compression, normally when you have experience with garments. These fajas are built with waist trainers and have rods and latex, which increase highly the level of compression.
- Choose High Compression When you are in stage 2 (Around four weeks post-op) and your incisions are completely closed. These fajas have rods.
- Special gauge wires, resistant to washing and continuous use.
- All our supplies are of the highest quality to give you the perfect comfort.
- Through this simple guide, we will help you to take your body measurements correctly. We advise you to take them with underwear for greater precision. Ask help to a friend to take it more precise measurements.
- It has a front opening with a fabric flap on the crotch area to cover your vagina, it's standard size and this will allow you to urinate only.
If you want your crotch area fully open, you will have to alter it on your own once you receive it.
The shipping time of this product is 10 Colombian business days!