Frequently asked questions
Non of our fajas give Compression to hips and butt.
High Compression is for stage 2 (At least four weeks post-op), and your incisions are completely closed. These fajas have rods and increment the level of Compression.
Extra-High Compression When you are in stage 3 (Between 2- 3 months post-op), your skin needs to be healed entirely because these fajas are built with a waist trainer, have rods, and latex, which increases the level of Compression highly.Keep in mind that if your waist is tiny compared with your hips and butt, it will still have this natural crease/fold, especially when you bend forward or sit down. What are the differences in the models of the faja?
All our garments are a great complement after your surgery or everyday life, they are customisable to your measurements, and in all of them you can choose the color, leg length, compression level, the biggest difference is in the upper part, some include bra and full back coverage. Check the differences in the image below.
The main difference is the feeling of confort for the BBL butt and the Butt lifting effect of the Butt Lift. However, both butts has the same dimensions width and length. If you still feel you need more fabric because your butt is big, you can always write on notes you want a bigger size on the butt section.When should I send my measurements? Before or after Sx?
This are our times suggestions, still verify with your doctor and follow their recommendations.
We suggest you send your measurements:
- Around your second week if you want a high compression ( stage 2)
- Around your 6th / 8th week if you want an extra high compression (stage 3)
- I've never had surgery but I'm interested in order your faja for waist training. Are the fajas crotchless or do you have to pull them all the way down to use the restroom?
R/ The fajas have an opening in the crotch, you will not have to remove it every time you go to the bathroom. Only to urinate, if you go for something else if you should remove it.
- We ONLY alter our garments in Colombia, where fajas are made.The turnaround takes approximately 10 to 12 business days (The alteration only takes 3 to 4 business days max).
- HOW MUCH IS IT?
- Return Label $35.00 (we need to schedule the pickup date)
- Alteration Cost depends on what you need to alter.
- Shipping back $15.00_________WHAT WE NEED
- 1. Email us at email@example.com.Subject: ALTERATION
- Tell us the Order number/full name or email you used to purchase the garment you want to alter.- Send us clear photos or videos of the item you are sending.- Explain what you would like to alter. (If you want to take in, follow the video's instructions below).
- *Let us know how much would you like to take in (how many inches or cm).
- 2. Approve and update the corresponding INVOICE/PAYMENT.
- 3. Schedule the pickup date, confirm you have received the return label, and print the corresponding docs we will email you.
- 4. Wait for the pickup or drop of your package with the printed documents .(Send your garment CLEAN, especially on the crotch area).
- Instructions to request a TAKE IN
- 1. Close your garment on the loosest hook.
- 2. Pull from the side of your waist and stretch the fabric as much as possible.(Request help if needed)3. Measure from where your skin starts till the end of the stretch.NOT FROM THE FRONT ROD, NOT FROM BELOW YOUR WAIST
- 4. Provide a picture or short video showing how you did it. To verify if you did it correctly.
- 5. Let us know how many inches you could stretch.
Extra Fupa compression is an inner layer of a special fabric that can be added to the faja while it is in production to add additional compression to the lower abdomen. This addition is not visible from the outside but is integrated into the garment. It doesn't come as a separate piece.
The option of Extra Fupa compression can only be added to the compression level "High compression."
The option is available in all our custom fajas except Diosa 1001 and Aphrodite 1001.
These are things you can request on the notes section when ordering a custom faja if need it.
- Make your thigh area wider 1 inch more. FREE
- H/G/J or big cups for 1007 and 1017 styles. FREE
- Removable straps $5.00(for 1002/3002)
- Calf or ankle leg length $15.00/$30.00
- Wrist arm length $15.00
- Extra thigh compression $20.00
- Zipper on the crotch instead of fabric opening $20.00
Hooks are an essential part of shapewear garment, they are strong however required to be treated with care, follow the tips on the video when using a shaper-wear garment.
Tributo hooks are strong but not indestructible, take care of them following our tips!
The faja is never going to measure the same as your measurements because of the elasticity of the material that expands around 10 inches. If the faja would be the same measurement, it wouldn't fullfil it's the purpose that is compression. The design is made to consider the client's measurements and the elasticity of the material.
Tributo fajas, ZERO Compression to hips and butt
The fabric we use on the butt will always stretch.
We don't make any reduction to the hip measurements you submit.
No worries, our fajas gives ZERO compression to hips and butt.
You don't feel the compression, but it will provide support and shape your body.
In order to ensure zero compression to hips and butt our fajas has different compression levels,
if you don't mind to have some compression on your hips and butt and need lower abdomen compression, add it to the notes.
If you are used to a by size garment, these silhouettes are not adjusted to your body. Thus it always feels looser since it is a standard measurement. Opposite a Custom made garment that is shaped to your own measurements. It may feel tighter on your hips, but it is just because it is covering your real silhouette. But no worries, our fajas gives ZERO compression to hips and butt. The fabric we use on the butt will always stretch. You don't feel the compression, but it will provide support and shape your body.
- There is an opening with a fabric flap on the crotch area, giving you more comfort, check the video to see how it is!
We have a couple of reason that may explain that:
1) You may have reduced the swelling.
2) You can handle more compression than average.
3)You have reduced your measurements while you faja arrives.
4)You may have taken your measurements in the evening when you are more swollen.
5)Your measurements weren't taken correctly.
- We always recommend doing it by hand, it will help you to take care of your rods or/and latex!
- 🧼 Avoid high temperatures
- 🧼 Avoid dryer machine.
- 🧼 DO NOT twist your faja to drain the excess water, just gently squeeze the water out.
- 💧 If you really need to use a washing machine put your faja with all the hooks close and inside of the laundry bag that comes with your faja.
- 🚨 Again, do not use high temperatures, it will ruin your faja, we strongly suggest avoiding washing machines if your faja has rods.
We can't assure precisely the day that a product will arrive because it is up to the shipping company, but you can calculate in the period of 12 Colombian working days.
Also you can always visit this link to check the current status of your shipping.
If you do not receive your order in a couple days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 days of the last tracking update, with your order number and tracking information so that we may assist you further.
The prices vary among countries, once you fill you address the rate will appear. Please consider that all international orders are subject to customs and duty fees as defined by the country of import.
Customs and duty fees are not included in your Tributo order and/or shipping total. Tributo is not responsible for fees associated with import. All fees must be paid by the parcel recipient. Please note, Tributo is not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers from USPS to the local carrier in your country or air and ground transportation strikes or delays.
In TRIBUTO we love what we do, we always accompany our clients in their surgery process, we listen to them and try to resolve their concerns.
First, contact our staff with respect, remember that we are here to help you.
You must send photos with the garment on so we can see what is the problem, you must send a video of how you took your measurements to verify that are correct.
Send the information to email@example.com with your order number.
We do all our alterations back in Colombia where fajas are made, check this link to se the instructions.
Thanks for your interested in promoting our brand, for us is extremely important that you have previously used a Faja from us, in that way you can talk about your own experience.
Secondly, it is important that you have a community in which you have influence, for us, it doesn't matter if is a big or small community as long as the members helps each other in their surgery paths.
We don't do collabs, all of our influencers are first clients that after sharing content using their Tributo Fajas and accessories become influencers.
So if you want to be a Tributo ambassador create content base on your experience, ask to your followers to reference you. We will let you know if you have been chosen as an influencer.
Yes we do, please click on the following link http://fajastributo.business and register; wait for the approval and proceed with your order. If you have any questions or doubts, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org