- Stylize abdomen and waist
- Bra Build in
- Has 6 rods to improve posture and shape the waist.
- Abdominal reinforcement for greater control of the abdomen.
- Opening with fabric flap on the crotch area
- 4 positions front clasp closure to adjust accordingly to your body needs
- Soft Lycra lining in contact with your skin
Type of surgery
- If you have had a BBL this faja is recommended, be sure of selecting the BBL type of butt if your surgery is less than 6 months ago.
- It is also recommended if you have a Tummy tuck Lipo 360
- This faja is ideal for use post-surgery and daily use.
- Highly recommended in Post-operative, molding, and maintenance.
- Choose Extra High compression when you are in stage 3 (2-3Months Post-op) or if you feel that you are able to handle the extra compression, normally when you have experience with garments. These fajas are built with waist trainers and have rods and latex, which increase highly the level of compression.
- Choose High Compression When you are in stage 2 (Around four weeks post-op) and your incisions are completely closed. These fajas have rods.
- Choose Medium compression if your surgery has been recent and your incisions are not completely healthy.
- Use for post-surgical, in shaping treatments, or for maintenance
- Special gauge wires, resistant to washing and use.
- Soft lycra lining on skin contact.
- Four-position clasps.
Opening on the crotch area
- It has a front opening with a fabric flap on the crotch area to cover your vagina, it's standard size and this will allow you to urinate only.
If you want your crotch area fully open, you will have to alter it on your own once you receive it.
Production time 4 Business days + 2/3 business days Shipping