Note: If you have a big breast or back we suggest selecting another style since this bra won’t stretch much. Look instead for a classic 1027 faja
Keep in mind this type of bra doesn't have full support; if you want higher support, our suggestion is to choose any of our 1007 reference styles.
- Early Stage 2 MEDIUM COMPRESSION ( Wear from your 2nd-week post-op)
- Stage 2 HIGH COMPRESSION ( Wear from your 4th-week post-op)
- Stage 3 EXTRA HIGH COMPRESSION ( Wear from your 2nd or 3rd-month post-op)
* These times may vary accordingly to your compression endurance
* If haven’t got Surgery, base the compression level according to your previous experience with fajas and compression endurance.
- Stylize abdomen and waist
- Bra Build-in
- Has 6 rods to improve posture and shape the waist.
- Abdominal reinforcement for greater control of the abdomen.
- Opening with fabric flap on the crotch area
- 4 positions front clasp closure to adjust accordingly to your body needs
- Soft Lycra lining in contact with your skin.
- If you have had a BBL this faja is recommended, be sure of selecting the BBL type of butt if your surgery is less than 6 months ago.
- It is also recommend it if you have a Tummy tuck Lipo 360
- It has a front opening with a fabric flap on the crotch area to cover your vagina, it's standard size and this will allow you to urinate only.
If you want your crotch area fully open, you will have to alter it on your own once you receive it.
Production time 4 Business days + 2/3 business days Shipping