Help to recover the natural look of the belly button and heal correctly after Liposuction, abdominoplasty (Tummy tuck), or umbilical hernia repair navel closure
The conic design was developed to act as an ergonomic wall that shapers the navel, and the soft texture is gentle with the skin allowing it to use for long periods of time.
It is made of medical silicone.
It is hypoallergenic and non-toxic.
The luxury packaging keeps it dry, and it takes care of humidity.
- Recommended using under a faja, after 3 weeks post-op when incisions are completely closed.
- Use it daily and progressively from 4 to 6 hours increasing 1 hour per day, when reaching 10 hours let the skin rest for at least 1 hour.
- Use for at least 6 months until the body inflammation ceases.
- Place the Belly Button shaper at the navel area, placing the thinnest part of the cone first.
- Wash it only with water, avoid the use of soaps and air dry naturally before using it
- Remove before showering.
- If you need to apply body lotion, wait until this is completely absorbed,
- Clean your belly button before using the pin to avoid the spread of germ
- We recommend: Using your Deluxe Belly Button with surgical tape to keep it in place.
- Do not use it if you have open wounds
- If a rash or irritation appears, suspend the use of the belly button pin until it disappears completely
- Do not use Belly Button Shaper if you are allergic to silicone
- Clean the umbilical region and navel plug at least once a day.
- Do not use cloths or cloths to dry
- Use according to surgeon advice.
- Don’t use it while doing exercise, because the sweat and friction can irritate the skin
- If you are exposed to high temperatures use it for shorter periods, no longer than 2 hours keeping breaks of half an hour