NOTE: If you have bbl or fat injected on hips or lats we suggest using this style AFTER your 6th-month post-op!
This faja may NOT Cover the complete butt section.
If you have big thighs the lace part may roll-up.
NON COMPRESSION TO THE BUTT
- Stylize abdomen and waist
- Has 6 rods to improve posture and shape the waist.
- Abdominal reinforcement for greater control of the abdomen.
- High compression
- No butt compression
- Opening with fabric flap on the crotch area
- 4 positions front clasp closure to adjust accordingly to your body needs
- It is perfect to use for dresses or low-cut garments.
- If you have bbl you can use this garment after your 6th-month post-op
- Choose Extra High compression when you are in stage 3 (2-3Months Post-op) or if you feel that you are able to handle the extra compression, normally when you have experience with garments. These fajas are built with waist trainers and have rods and latex, which increase highly the level of compression.
- Choose High Compression When you are in stage 2 (Around four weeks post-op) and your incisions are completely closed. These fajas have rods.
- Use for post-surgical, in shaping treatments, or for maintenance
- Soft Lycra lining in contact with your skin.
- For its Silicone elastics of 5cm, it fits perfectly into the body without using strips.
- Special gauge wires, resistant to washing and continuous use.
- All our supplies are of the highest quality to give you the perfect comfort.
- It has a front opening with a fabric flap on the crotch area to cover your vagina, it's standard size and this will allow you to urinate only.
If you want your crotch area fully open, you will have to alter it on your own once you receive it.
Production time 4 Business days + 2/3 business days Shipping