- MID Back coverage, helps to improve posture avoiding lumbar pain.
- Ergonomic on shoulders
- 6 Roads, Corset effects
- Stylize abdomen, waist, legs.
- Lift the buttocks.
- Abdominal reinforcement
- Extra-High compression.
- Four-position hooks
- Highly recommended in Post-operative, molding, and maintenance.
- Choose Extra High compression when you are in stage 3 (2-3Months Post-op) or if you feel that you are able to handle the extra compression, normally when you have experience with garments. These fajas are built with waist trainer and have rods and latex, which increase highly the level of compression.
- Choose High Compression When you are in stage 2 (Around four weeks post-op) and your incisions are completely closed. These fajas have rods.
- Choose Medium compression if your surgery has beeb recent and your incisions are not completely healthy.
- Soft lycra lining on skin contact.
- All its supplies are of the highest quality that makes it a resistant garment.
- Preformed Lycra cup with reinforcement for better last of the bust.
- We tried to show the pictures as accurate as possible with the color, but some small differences could appear with the real one, depends on the screen you are using it.
- Through this simple guide, we will help you to take your body measurements correctly. We advise you to take them with underwear for greater precision. Ask help to a friend to take it more precise measurements.
Opening on the crotch area
- It has a front opening with a fabric flap on the crotch area to cover your vagina, it's standard size and this will allow you to urinate only.
If you want your crotch area fully open, you will have to alter it on your own once you receive it.
The shipping time of this product is 10 Colombian business days!